Saturday, November 20, 2010

30 WAYS TO OUT-SMART TEMPTATIONS

Did I tell you that one of my favorite Health-Fitness-Wellness sites is "SPARKPEOPLE.COM"?

I just love this FREE SparkPeople.com website.  It a very user friendly site FULL of very practical, motivational, instructional, supportive, and creative health and wellness.   I encourage you to give it a try and to sign up for their free email newsletters for a while.   I think you'll really like the benefits.

TRY THIS: "30 Ways to Outsmart Temptations":

May your Thanksgiving be blessed, and truly Happy!


Blessed for your highest good!


><>  Sherry Perkins
Personal Fitness Training and Certified Raindrop Therapy Practitioner
Empowered Fitness and Holistic Health
Website: www.EmpoweredHealthFitness.com
Website: www.raindroptherapy.net
PH: 734-646-5582

No comments:

Post a Comment